Terms and conditions
All persons meeting the requisite criteria may apply to the Perth Centre for Energy and Resources Arbitration Ltd ABN 61 159 113 194 (PCERA) for membership. By applying, all persons agree to be bound to these terms and conditions.
PCERA consists of the following classes of members: Founders; Corporates; Associates; and such other classes as the directors of PCERA may determine.
All decisions on membership, including rejection and cancellation, are in the absolute discretion of the board of directors of PCERA.
PCERA may vary these terms and conditions by notice in writing or publication on the PCERA web-site.
Entitlements of members
Different entitlements, dependent upon category of membership, will include:
- The right to nominate persons to PCERA Advisory Committee and inclusion on PCERA website (Founders).
- Five (5) free attendances at PCERA CPD events annually (Founders, Corporate).
- One (1) free attendance at PCERA CPD event annually (Associates).
- Additional annual publications (Founders, Corporate).
- Reduced rates for PCERA CPD events (All categories).
- Access to PCERA website materials including appointment clauses, rules and practice directions (All categories).
- Quarterly PCERA publication (All categories).
- Early invitations to PCERA CPD events (All categories).
- Invitation-only annual PCERA social event (All categories).
- Entitlement to advertise PCERA membership status (All categories).
- Such other entitlements as the directors of PCERA may, from time to time, determine.
Acknowledgments, transparency and best practice
By joining PCERA, members acknowledge that PCERA is a not-for-profit arbitration institution.
Further, by joining PCERA, members and their officers, employees, agents, related entities and parties, privies and assigns will have due regard to the need for:
- reputation and
of Australian domestic and international commercial arbitration and dispute resolution.